Monday, April 6, 2015

THE COVERRR!!!!!!

Haiiii yallllll :D

GUESS WHAT?! 

The cover is finished!!!! Below I shall show you the process I went through to get the final copy...

 





AND THE FINAL COPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I worked on this every single breathing second I got. In my free period, in my lunch, early hours, late hours, break time, weekends, in between classes, after I went to sleep, before I woke up... My blood, sweat, and tears went into this and I'm soooo happy with the outcome!!

I've also made a TWITTER account!! I will be posting quotes and random rhymes on there.
You can follow me at @iHuda_K

ANDDDDDD I MADE A TUMBLR!!
A good friend of mine, the backbone motivation of this project, among others,-urged me to make a tumblr. And so I finally did! I will be posting sketches of lines from my poems there!! You can email me sumbmissions and I will feature your art work as well! (After the book is published) XD

You can follow me at @iHudaK, the title is matryoshka doll.



I will also be following a schedule hopefully. *fingers crossed*

Monday's: Twitter
Tuesday's: Blog
Wednesday's: Tumblr (sketch) 
Thursday's: Blog
Friday's: Twitter 

Be sure to spread the word and follow me! <3

X
-Huda K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment