Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I am currently writing an ebook titled "Matryoshka Doll". It is a collection of poems and perhaps drawings.

In this blog I will update with news on the upcoming book and where it can be purchased. I will also annotate some lines so you guys can have a peak at what the book contains.

I am currently making the cover and will post it as soon as I am done, but the reason I chose the name Matryoshka Doll, or a Russian nesting doll, is because these dolls are usually full of themselves..But if you remove the second doll, the first doll is now empty and hollow. Or is she? 

These are not exactly your I love you poems with sunshine and fluffy clouds- it's the art of expression of a troubled and dark soul-not mine! But a preception and a view into one- that most of you could probably relate too.

I will post every Thursday and Friday and whenever I feel the blogger in me take over XD-so stay tuned! 

That's all for now!
-Huda K.

2 comments:

  1. When will the book be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a few weeks :)
    I will be posting the link to where it can be purchased.
    x

    ReplyDelete